Marketing Project Manager – Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
We’re an ambitious regeneration business with generations of history, heritage and expertise in our DNA. First established in 1971, Peel L&P is now responsible for some of the most transformational development projects in the UK today.
Owning and managing 12 million sq ft of property and 20,000 acres of land and water, our holdings are concentrated in the north west of England, but we also own and manage significant assets throughout the UK with a total portfolio value of £2.6 billion. As a part of the Peel Group; we are integral to a business that strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives. We take great pride in the outcomes we achieve, the people we work with, the way we go about our business and the transformational projects we deliver. Our specialist teams have a proven track record in delivering high-quality, legacy projects across land, property, water and airspace. This includes airports, hotels, waterways, event spaces, leisure facilities, retail, workspaces, residential development and much more.
We’re looking for a creative and experienced Marketing Project Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced marketing team on a 12-month fixed term contract. If you have experience in a Project Management/ Marketing Account Management role, excellent client liaison skills and a brilliant eye for copy and the detail, we would love to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about all things marketing with bags of enthusiasm and creative ideas, to join a growing team. It’s what you do here that matters. We are bold, enthusiastic and we always strive for better. Through our unique experiences, expertise and insight, we leave a positive impact by giving our best, every single day. If you are seeking a challenge, we have the opportunities to match your ambition.
Knowledge And Skills Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry-recognised qualification ideally with a minimum of three years’ experience in a Project Management / Marketing Account Management role.
- Excellent client liaison skills and a proven understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Experience of managing digital marketing projects and overseeing social media campaigns
- A great eye for detail and good copywriting & proof-reading skills
- Experience of managing multiple accounts to agreed budgets and timescales
- Knowledge of CMS systems (Umbraco and Squarespace an advantage)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders, board directors and external partners.
- A flexible, outgoing and team-spirited approach
- Reliable, with a positive outlook and a proactive
- A full UK driving licence would be preferred as travel is required
What We Can Offer You:
Our belief is that people should be rewarded for hard work, so we offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package to all our team members.
From Discretionary Bonus Scheme, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Peoples Pension, Healthcare Cash Plan - our healthcare cash plan provides reimbursement towards your everyday healthcare costs such as dental & optical, Annual Health Screenings - we provide free annual health screening for employees with a health physiologist on site, Cycle to Work Scheme & other wellbeing initiatives.
For more information on this role, get in touch with our Talent team at Peel L&P: Talent@peel.co.uk , or to apply, click the link below.
Good luck to all our applicants. We look forward to welcoming you to the Peel L&P family.