Client Account/Project Manager
Imagine working somewhere where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day. A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is day-to-day life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. We are based in the beautiful county of Yorkshire, but our reach extends across the globe, partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands.
By creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way that people interact, connect and communicate at work. Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unpreceded eight times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative. With many recent high-profile client wins and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for a talented account/project manager to join our team. In this important agency role you’ll be building long-lasting relationships with our clients, ensuring that they are delighted with both the experience of working with H&H and the results achieved.
Ideally you will have built up a good level of agency experience. Even better if this has been in the area of internal communications. However, if you have proven IC success client-side, and would like to take your career to the next level within an agency environment, then this could be the perfect next step. A natural communicator, you build rapport with ease. Our clients will love working with you because of your astute understanding of their needs and your efficient and approachable nature. Your exceptional organisational skills means that you have a keen eye for detail, whilst still being able to see the big picture – the ability to think both strategically and practically. And most of all, your natural energy and tenacity helps you overcome any barriers that stand in the way of achieving your own, and the client’s, goals.
Does the following description sound like you?
- I have 3+ years experience in account management, successfully growing business through fantastic client relationships (or through developing internal relationships if you’re client side)
- I have the confidence to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation,along with the tact and credibility to work with senior leadership teams
- I can flex easily from ‘big picture’ strategy to tactical detail and planning
- I’m naturally sociable and outgoing and can build relationships quickly and easily
- I have exceptional presentation skills and feel superbly confident in deliveringpitches and proposals compellingly
- I’m meticulously organised and love planning and coordinating projects
- I have a strong commercial shrewdness that translates seamlessly into efficientproject delivery
- I am always looking for and creating opportunities to add value to both client andagency
- I’ve developed ways to manage my time effectively and productively. No matterwhat is thrown my way I always find the way to make it happen
- I’m energetic, collaborative and constantly aiming for the highest standards
- I take responsibility for my own happiness and never wait for someone else tomotivate me
- I’m naturally curious and am constantly growing and learning by trying out newthings
- I’m skilled in analysing data to inform programme development and for monitoringand assessing impact
- I thrive on proactively building trusting relationships with stakeholders and clients
- I confidently manage many projects simultaneously, ensuring they stay on brief andare delivered against agreed timeframes.
Perhaps you’ve been working in an IC role in-house and are ready for a new challenge? Or perhaps you’ve been freelancing for a while, and crave the social connection and collectiveness that comes from great team working? Or you might already be working in an agency or consultancy and feel it’s time for a change.
Wherever you are right now, let’s chat, because sometimes the grass is greener…So if you’re ready for a new adventure and can demonstrate most or all of the above, then get in touch with us. If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you (which will include benefits such as private healthcare, flexible working, contributory pension, gym membership, personal development and profit share). And let’s not forget the magnificent working location – a grand 18th-Century hall with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees…
What to do now?
1. Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you, and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for.
2. Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Michelle at email@example.com
This could be the best decision you make all year!