4creative Digital Production Apprentice (Leeds)
Within that, 4creative is responsible for developing and delivering all advertising campaigns and channel packaging for Channel 4 in every media. As such, 4creative plays a key role in projecting a coherent sense of the 4-brand family.
Reporting to the ‘Executive Producer, Digital’- the Digital Production Apprentice will support the production of 4creative’s industry-leading digital and social campaigns. The role requires a basic knowledge of social media, which will be developed extensively whilst working within 4creative. This role provides key support to the wider team, assisting in delivering digital and social campaigns. The role is support focused and will include admin responsibilities. Along with this there will be opportunities for creative thinking and video editing. This role would suit someone who is looking to enter the creative industry, with a particular focus on social media advertising.
Assisting the producers and production assistant’s administration, including but not limited to:
- Quality assurance & delivery of campaign content
- Sourcing material for online projects, social video, pitches & briefs
- Transcribing videos for subtitling purposes
- Logging music chosen for promos with music team
- Updating of 4creative website using online content management system.
- Sharing the work produced in the digital team with the wider team
- Organising post-production bookings where required.
- Supporting the digital team in delivering a wide variety of digital projects.
- Assist social shoot production administration including call sheets, sourcing props, arranging cars etc.
- Attend social shoots in a runner capacity, providing production support.
- Source interesting website articles of digital inspiration for the wider 4creative and marketing team.
- Creation, sign off and management of contracts and NDA’s using provided templates.
Technical & Professional Skills
- Mac & PC literate
- Passionate about social media, digital marketing and advertising and wanting to pursue a career in these areas
- Must be a quick learner, curious and an early adopter of digital and social technologies.
- Proactive and show a willingness to seek out and learn about digital & social trends
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (opportunities to improve these skills when on the job) Autonomy/Judgement/Decision Making
- Ability to learn quickly and be open to instruction
- Good sense of initiative and ability to work independently
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise Relationship Management
- Works well in a team
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication. Complexity/Problem Solving
- Flexible approach and enjoys finding solutions to challenges.
- Resourceful in researching any item or topic
Start date: 7th September. This apprenticeship will last for 14 months
The assessment day for this role will take place on the 16th July 2020