Commercial Marketing Executive
Prolific North is currently looking for a marketing executive with an understanding of sales, to help support the marketing team and drive the promotion of our ventures through a range of digital channels.
The Sales and Marketing Executive is a key role in Prolific North’s next growth stage. You will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, maintaining client relations, and reporting on campaign performance.
To ensure success as a Commercial Marketing Executive, you should have strong knowledge of marketing techniques for commercial success and excellent communication skills. We’re looking for someone with creative flair who can hit the ground running, bring their own ideas to the table and execute them to a high standard.
- Support the Commercial Marketing Manager to ensure that customer & project deliverables are clearly defined and met
- Own, lead and deliver marketing campaigns for Prolific North’s commercial ventures
- Conduct market research on trends, conditions and competitors
- Track effectiveness of marketing/sales campaigns and report findings
- Implement content plans for websites and social media
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, via email, and in person.
- Answering client queries about product/event specifications and uses
- Maintain a CRM database
- Assist with event delivery where required
Education and experience
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification preferred
- Experience in developing and running marketing campaigns
- Proven sales ability, with the drive and ambition to effectively pitch and close sales
- Creativity, with the ability to translate ideas into relevant marketing plans and campaigns using the full range of the promotional mix
- Knowledge of marketing techniques
- Ability to research prospects and generate leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and Excel
- Experience using a CRM preferred
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Great organisational and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident approach
- Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo
To apply email your CV, with a brief cover letter to Head of Operations: email@example.com
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm