We are looking for a (Snr) Conversion Optimisation Strategist to join our multi-award winning, fast paced Conversion Agency based in Manchester City Centre.
Working with big brand clients this is a great opportunity to join and learn from a team of industry leading conversion practitioners. As Conversion Strategist you'll manage all aspects of your client's optimisation program..
- Conducting various forms of research (Qualitative and Quantitative) to identify why websites are not achieving the results they should
- Moderating and observing lab-based user testing with eye tracking and other pioneering technologies
- Applying psychological principles to experiments to help improve a website’s performance
- Planning and Implementing A/B tests via testing software
- Strong analytical skills to be able to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in using testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Qubit, Monetate etc.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics Ability to manage a team to ensure projects run within given deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Outstanding customer relationship skills (clients, colleagues and partners)
- A desire and willingness to learn and improve (daily)
- A hardworking and fun personality
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- A great working environment with hard working colleagues who like to have fun
- Some of the best views overlooking the city
To apply email us your CV and cover note to email@example.com quoting reference CS02-20PN.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restriction. By submitting your application, you consent to us holding your personal application data on file solely for the purpose of recruitment. We will retain your details on file for a maximum of 2 years from date of application, so we may contact you about your application and other roles that may be suitable. If you do not want your details to be retained, please notify us