Would you like to work in a fast growing sector in a fun and professional marketing team? Join us and use your expertise to make a difference to our business.
We have growth plans and our people are key to our success, we really do care about our employees and invest in their development and wellbeing. We are offering a competitive salary, a varied and rewarding role, new offices in Cheshire, a complimentary 3 course lunch daily and some great benefits.
Read on to find out more about this rare career opportunity..
What will this Marketing Executive role entail?
Reporting to the Senior Sales and Marketing Manager, you’ll be working as part of the Marketing Team to devise, plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for developments across the country.
Your remit will be varied and will involve coordinating and managing all aspects of your development marketing plans from signage launch and marketing suite opening - to media plans, creative output, copy deadlines, outbound CRM, web content management and events – on time and on budget.
Duties will include:
- Creating and managing marketing plans for dedicated sites, to ensure integrated marketing activity is planned, media is booked in time and deadlines are met
- Managing digital marketing and social messaging across multiple platforms, in line with marketing requirements and apartment sales
- Briefing and coordinating all design and artwork through the Creative Team to meet copy deadlines
- Briefing and managing all development signage through all stages of the development launch, build and selling cycle
- Ensuring all marketing communications are on Brand in keeping with ARL tone of voice
- Informing Sales Teams of the latest marketing activity, open days, special events and marketing requirements across developments
- Monitoring the CRM tool to track new leads per development, as a result of marketing plans
- Monitoring competitor activity and feedback, to continually develop the marketing and product offering
- Actively participating in team meetings to bring new ideas
- Liaising effectively with colleagues across the business
What will I need to be considered for this Marketing Executive role?
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Marketing Executive role, or Account Manager role, agency or client based – with focus on digital marketing communications
- Knowledge of online metrics and Google analytics
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how to engage with the target audience; especially Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of digital and social media across paid social, owned and earned
- Knowledge of content management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn about the product proposition and stay up to date
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract working full-time hours 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday however, there is a flexible working hours policy in operation.
You’ll be working within our prestigious offices in Congleton, Cheshire – which are conveniently located within easy reach of the M6 and M56.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll receive an attractive salary and will be well rewarded with generous benefits including:
- A complimentary 3-course lunch daily at the onsite bistro
- 34 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private healthcare for yourself and your family
- A wide variety of social events
Who are we?
The Company and Culture
Adlington Retirement Living launched in 2009 and is part of the established Gladman Group with over 30 years of development experience. We are an award-winning developer and operator of retirement living, offering an inspired new way to retire. Our vision is to empower the older generation to live a long, happy and healthy life.
A quality-focused, family run business, we continue to make significant investment into employees and commercial projects, with ongoing success directly attributed to a strong emphasis on teamwork and open communication. Each member of the growing workforce of over 200, is valued by the experienced and approachable Management Team, and support is provided for career development.
All applications for this Marketing Executive vacancy are to be submitted online.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the JVP Jobs website, where you will be required to complete your application.