The role sits with a global agency that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. They are looking to bring on a talented and ambitious Performance Manager to work alongside a high performance team in their Manchester office on an fast growing tech brand and the world's most influential b2b brand.
As an employee, you are given the opportunity to join different classes and clubs, ranging from yoga and meditation to Search clubs with many events. You are also placed on a scheme whereby £200 will subsidise programmes to aid your personal personal development i.e. photography classes.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to the digital landscape as a whole. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package.
The successful candidate will be the key client contact. They will be responsible for ensuring that strategic directives are followed and are exceeding client expectations.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Managing Search activity and Social across international markets
- Training and eventually working across Display if you want
- Leading communication with world's fastest growing global tech brand and a global aid organisation
- Planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns
- Assisting key stakeholders with any requests for insight or data they may have
- Upskilling management skills and eventually managing an account executive
- Essential to have knowledge of Search with at least 2 to 3 years experience, preferably within an Agency.
- Excellent understanding of paid Search techniques (research, optimisation and evaluation).
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Works collaboratively: to find solutions and form action plans.
- Mentors others: shares their experience and helps solve problems and provide practical advice.
Apply for this role now by sending your CV to James Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org