Based in Manchester, this award-winning agency works across some of the most exciting clients within science & pharmaceuticals.
Here you will be challenged, inspired and surrounded by some of the best in the business. If you're looking for a company that genuinely cares about your development, the chance for international travel and the opportunity to work with some of the world's leading experts - this is the company for you.
- Execute the day to day PR workload across several client accounts, including:
- Managing a range of accounts within the scientific fields
- Growing client accounts & providing strategy
- Creating, communication & managing timelines and budget
- Working collaboratively with clients to build strong relationships
- Minimum 2 years' as an Account Exec/Account Manager
- Agency experience within the healthcare/scientific/pharma sectors
- Experienced in project financial management
- Meticulously organised always thinking & planning ahead
Apply for this role now by sending your CV to James Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org