One of the UKs leading Events Agencies are looking to bring on a Director of Business Development in a newly created role within the business.
This role will be reporting directly into the CEO and form a key part of the Senior Management team of the agency. You will be pivotal in the continued growth of this agency, who already work with some of the largest brand names in the UK across a multitude of sectors.
The role will be working with existing clients as well as proactively targeting new clients. With existing clients you will be helping drive revenue, working better with those clients as well as opening the door to new stakeholders within those businesses. With new clients you will be creating the strategy of how to do this, this Agency is well known and highly regarded so you will have a huge head start in this.
- Working closely with CEO and Senior Management in creating a strategy around Business Development
- Working closely with Account Directors within the Agency to introduce yourself to existing client base
- Hands on and proactive in developing new business and working with new or lapsed clients
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Great culture with clear progression links
- A senior Sales professional ideally within an Agency background - an understanding of Events would be the cherry on the cake
- Strong management and organisation skills
- A strategic thinker but not afraid to be hands on and “do the do”
- Looking for a fresh challenge within a vibrant and well known Events agency
Apply for this role now by sending your CV to James Nelson: email@example.com