Account Manager, Video Production
Jist Studios is looking for an Account Manager to join our in-house team and help to grow our business through new and existing client relationships. You might be an Account Exec looking for your next challenge or have already earned your stripes, so long as you’re motivated, hard working and have some experience we’d love to hear from you.
Jist Studios is a full service video production and animation studio. From food content for a B2C, interactive training content for a household brand or a branded documentary for a national firm. We tell engaging stories from concept development, production and post, through to delivery.
You’ll be passionate about telling stories for a wide range of clients in a wide range of markets. A professional, confident, reliable and highly organised individual you’ll work directly with our Creative Director to develop treatments and win pitches.
You will be well presented and have a friendly, approachable, professional attitude being able to work directly with clients to achieve a product we are proud of and our clients love.
Some of the characteristics we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role within an agency environment.
- Self-starter with a good initiative able to get stuff done.
- Highly organised, great communicator.
- Keen to grow the business through new and existing client relationships.
- A keen interest in video / film particularly documentaries.
- Confident working as a team to develop new ideas for our clients.
- Understanding of project profit and loss.
- A good understanding of the production process from pre-production, production and post production.
- Going the extra mile - we go above and beyond for our clients to produce the content their audience will love.
- “Jack & Jill of all trades” - as a small team we need malleable people who are willing to contribute in all areas of the business.
- Full UK Driving License
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- An awesome environment you are directly involved in - we’re not a big team you can make a big difference and touch every part of the production process if you want to.
- Excellent progression opportunities as we grow and expand our team.
- Time to produce your own projects - learning and development is about doing, we understand that. We will support you with company resources to allow you to produce the content we want to produce.
- Based out of our Central Manchester studio
- Monday - Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00pm (flexible hours may be possible)
- £23,000 - £26,000 salary dependent on experience + bonuses
We’re really excited to have you on board and part of team Jist.