Curious, intelligent Planner needed for our growing research and insight team, to work on award-winning campaigns for global brands and rights holders in sport and music.
We are looking for a curious and intelligent person to support our research, insight and planning team, Fan Intelligence. You will play a pivotal role in conducting primary and secondary research to help identify insights that get under the skin of fan culture and shape creative for our clients and new business prospects, on an ongoing and project basis. We’re looking for someone that is curious about fan behaviours and interested in learning how research and insight can lead to award winning campaigns and strategies that global fanbases love.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop a detailed knowledge of fan culture in music and sport
- Use the agency’s industry leading Fan Intelligence Network alongside desk based research to generate and interpret unique, actionable fan insights and trends driving the marketplace.
- Support the planning team with qualitative & quantitative research projects, from writing briefs to hands on data collection and translate these into critical insights that underpin a strong argument for review by others.
- Assist the wider Fan Intelligence team for the majority of the planning input on existing projects and new business pitches and marketing material.
- Support in inspiring the wider agency and our clients with interesting and innovative insights on the latest industry trends, campaigns and opinions.
- Support on evaluation and reporting of campaign performance in collaboration with wider Fan Intelligence team members and the Client Services team.
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in an insight or planning role.
- An understanding of primary and secondary market research techniques and resources
- Experience in utilising qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- A passion for uncovering insights that add value to decision making
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills – one to one, group and written
- Confident presentation skills and must be comfortable presenting in front of the wider agency team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- A passion for working collaboratively and openly with other agency team members
- Good understanding of and passion for sport, music and youth culture
- Agency experience is a bonus
Ear to the Ground is the sport & music agency driven by Fan Intelligence®.
Built on a 6,000 strong network of cultural tastemakers, influential fans and academics, our proprietary Fan intelligence® model ensures that we stay connected to the revolutionary ways that fan behaviours are changing.
Working with ambitious brands and rights holders, we use this model to develop campaigns that deliver real results. From defining brand propositions to refining asset portfolios, analysing audiences and creating activations that fan bases will love; we build, curate and amplify campaigns that leverage the commercial power of fan bases and help our clients get more value from their assets in sport and music.
2020 represents a fourth year of growth for the agency, building on a client roster that includes PlayStation, FIFA, Beats By Dre, UEFA and Asics. To keep growing and delivering world class work, we need more brilliant, passionate and ambitious people to join our team.
We are dedicated to making Ear to the Ground an amazing place to work where people grow, develop and thrive. We pride ourselves on our dynamic and exciting culture, excellent support of staff and fantastic benefits package. We have made it our mission to lead the way in being an inspiring, future-thinking, creative agency and are invested in our people because they are the ones that will make that happen.
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org