Experienced content editor needed to work on our innovative and award-winning campaigns for global brands in sport and music.
Take the lead in making sure Ear to the Ground's content editing output is outstanding, taking ownership of post-production, to ensure that we are producing innovative and award-winning standards of content, built on a solid foundation of expert knowledge, and ambitious creative.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
Day to day you will be working with a set portfolio of clients in sport & music, partnering with the Fan Intelligence, Client Servicing and Production teams to help develop campaigns that are on-brand and will achieve what the client wants.
The areas the Content Editor covers:
- In-house editing
- Post-Production Ownership & Management
- Pre-Production input and development
- Supplier & Freelance Management
- Industry Trends & Best Practice inspiration
- Play the role of lead editor, ensuring an excellent standard of post-production work is produced and delivered efficiently.
- Designing and implementing edit plans, timelines and process to ensure smooth delivery of Post-Production.
- Manage and Direct external post-production freelancers or agencies to deliver excellent standards of work efficiently.
- Sourcing and selecting suitable suppliers for all content needs across a broad range from editing to animated graphics and agreeing working relationships with them.
- Sourcing, briefing and agreeing budgets with suppliers for post-production jobs, ensuring the supplier is aware of full spec and technical needs for content.
- Attending shoots oversee with end product in mind.
- Managing the development of the Content supplier database, ensuring we have no gaps and are identifying suppliers who can help us innovate.
- Working with the Production and Client Services team to input into campaign timelines and delivery schedules.
- Working with the Marketing team to produce content for Ear to the Ground's internal / Pitch / Marketing projects to a high standard. This could include concept creation, filming, direction and editing.
- Researching and staying abreast of best-practice techniques in branded content creation.
- Being a source of inspiration to the agency, providing expert knowledge of how we can innovate in content creation and setting high standards of amazing content output across the agency
- 4+ years experience in a content editing role
- 2+ years of Creative Agency experience
- Developed knowledge of the language / lexicon of the content industry
- Knowledge and ability to implement industry standard content processes
- Strong relationship building ability, and strong interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of post production processes
- Expert knowledge of industry trends within content creation
- Inspirational knowledge of content / culture / social media / graphic design
- A keen interest in sports and / or music
Reports to: Senior Content Producer
Ear to the Ground is the sport & music agency driven by Fan Intelligence®.
Built on a 6,000 strong network of cultural tastemakers, influential fans and academics, our proprietary Fan intelligence® model ensures that we stay connected to the revolutionary ways that fan behaviours are changing.
Working with ambitious brands and rights holders, we use this model to develop campaigns that deliver real results. From defining brand propositions to refining asset portfolios, analysing audiences and creating activations that fan bases will love; we build, curate and amplify campaigns that leverage the commercial power of fan bases and help our clients get more value from their assets in sport and music.
2020 represents a fourth year of growth for the agency, building on a client roster that includes PlayStation, FIFA, Beats By Dre, UEFA, eToro and Asics. To keep growing and delivering world class work, we need more brilliant, passionate and ambitious people to join our team
We are dedicated to making Ear to the Ground an amazing place to work where people grow, develop and thrive. We pride ourselves on our dynamic and exciting culture, excellent support of staff and fantastic benefits package. We have made it our mission to lead the way in being an inspiring, future-thinking, creative agency and are invested in our people because they are the ones that will make that happen.
To apply, send your CV & Portfolio to: email@example.com