Senior Digital Designer
We’re looking for a senior digital designer to join our multi-disciplined design team in Leeds.
A senior digital designer works on a range of projects covering everything from ideation and prototyping to digital brand development and user interface design.
We’re looking for people who have a clear passion for design, are looking for a new challenge and really understand digital marketing. Collaboration is at the heart of everything that we do, you’ll need to be a confident communicator that is just as comfortable presenting concepts and ideas as you are crafting digital experiences.
This is a key role in the creative studio where you’ll work alongside like-minded creatives to produce solutions that transform our clients' businesses.
You will ...
- Pay attention to detail and focus on quality output of their work and the work of others they mentor
- Be willing to go above and beyond the brief
- Strive to produce ground breaking work and will go the ‘extra mile’ to delight our clients
- Be a good communicator and have the confidence and skill to communicate ideas and rationalise work clearly
- Keep up-to-date with design trends and developments, best practices and knowledge
- Share ideas, innovations and knowledge with the rest of the team
- Present creative and ideas in a compelling way, with clear rationale, showing their enthusiastic passionate for the approach
- Be proactive and use initiative when problem solving
- Be a great team player and be able to work with a wide range of people across various internal teams
- Be receptive and professional to feedback and be willing to be directed when necessary
- Have direct and regular client contact if required
- Help direct other designers and pass on knowledge and experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, be organised and have ability to meet tight deadlines and deliver high quality work on schedule and on budget
- Be passionate and motivated to work on any agency client
- Have a genuine love and passion for design, digital, typography, colour and branding
- Be a representation of the Studio for the generation and implementation of innovative and creative ideas for new and existing top tier clients
- Apply art direction and creative thinking to your projects and help others in the team to increase the quality of design leaving the studio
- Aid Creative Directors in tasks required such as scoping, pitch work and creative strategy
You will work on projects including:
- Interactive & Web Design
- Epiphany Marketing
- Digital Branding
- Video & Motion
- Social & Display
- Content Marketing
You will ensure that...
- All designs are optimised and adhere to a level of quality
- Audience and client are considered when generating ideas and designing
- Designs produced by team are of a high standard, meet the brief and are user friendly.
- They maintain positive relationships and communicate regularly with the design team and other internal teams