We are looking for an experienced and professional Senior PPC Manager to join our Leeds office.
You will report directly into the PPC & Display Director and will have responsibility for running your own team of PPC managers/executives, while ensuring delivery of performance and service on your team’s client accounts.
twentysix is a global digital marketing agency with offices in London, Leeds and New York. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
You will mainly focus on clients from a strategic level – looking for ways to drive performance and growth while your team will be generally responsible for day-to-day operational tasks with your help and guidance.
Naturally we want someone who’s proactive, has first class relationship management skills and experience of working on digital campaigns. You will be committed to your clients, strive for excellence and have a can-do attitude.
Our central Leeds office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
What we need
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets, preferably within an agency environment
- The role would suit a candidate with working knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo and Google Marketing Platform.
- You will have working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Retargeting.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel, Email and Internet and paid search platforms.
What we'd like
- Extensive experience of managing PPC campaigns with large budgets.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and bid management tools.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and a very good eye for detail.
- The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing.
- Ability to work within a team or on own initiative.
- Good internal and client interpersonal and communication skills
- Good internal interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll be doing
- Campaign and account builds and restructures.
- Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo! Bing Network.
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets.
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance.
- Liaising with third party suppliers such as Google to ensure we are involved in all the latest Betas.
- Making recommendations on improving client performance.
- Ad copy and landing page testing.
- Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings.
- Ongoing testing and reporting.
- Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights.
- Planning & forecasting (modelling).
- Training & mentoring of junior staff.
- Assisting in new business forecasts and client presentations.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF19)
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 when you pass your probation period. To ensure you receive this, you must quote the code DAF19 on your application.
To apply, click the link below, sending your CV and covering letter which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.