We're a specialist fit out, refurb and new-build contractor with our own bespoke joinery manufacturing facility.
We operate throughout the UK carrying out projects of varying size and complexity with a proven track record of delivering outstanding performance and we're looking for a sales executive to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development the role will take the responsibility for producing tender or negotiated opportunities via the company’s extensive contact database and ABI Barbour planning leads.
Specific elements for the role include:
- Face to face client meetings
- Regular phone contact with selected clients
- Attend networking events
- Marketing responsibilities including PR, website updates and social media
- Work closely with outsourced assistance relating to photography and filming
- Proven track record of success
- Confident, prepared to take responsibility
- Excellent IT skills, outlook, excel, powerpoint etc
- References will be required
- Carrying out or assisting in a similar role
- Knowledge of the construction industry and its terminology
- Knowledge of marketing and social media
- Salary circa 35k per annum
- Car allowance
- Fuel via mileage allowance
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- 5% pension
- Company bonus scheme
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. Email your CV to Sarah Anderson: email@example.com