Epiphany is a Jaywing agency full of creative, talented individuals who connect powerful ideas, rich data and new technologies.
At Epiphany, we create high-performance digital campaigns for our clients that change businesses and meet the needs of their consumers online.
We’re currently looking for a PPC Executive to join our team of PPC Experts, and work within our award-winning agency.Join our team of leading PPC experts, executing cutting edge campaigns at the forefront of innovative paid search strategy and management. If you want to be part of our ambitions to deliver the world’s best PPC campaigns, take a look at what we have to offer.
- Be a self-starter in the ownership of the Paid Search accounts that you manage. You will have gained experience in this at a previous role either agency or client side,.
- Be able to talk confidently through data and to clients on weekly calls and in meetings, demonstrating you are an expert in your field
- Set up, run and optimise on paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and more…
- Carry out regular tasks which will assist in improving campaign performance
- Have a good understanding of automated bidding and how to effectively test them
- Produce accurate and insightful, client facing reports on a regular basis
- Forecast & calculate projected results of campaigns
- Build new exciting creative and reach better audiences
- Manipulate Excel spreadsheets and present findings through Microsoft Word documents and Power Point presentations
- Have a good understanding of tracking visitors from click through to conversion and beyond
- Research ways which will improve campaign performance and productivity
- Optimise website pages for conversion and usability
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time management/organisation skills
- The ability to maintain & develop relationships and work well as part of a team
- An excellent level of analytical & problem-solving ability
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative quickly and effectively
- Excellent skills in Microsoft excel, competent to build weekly reports using formulas and lookup tables