Motion Graphics Designer
Manchester-based full-service events agency HGA are on the hunt for a talented Motion Graphics Designer who is ready to take on a new challenge.
Are you a creative filmmaker brimming with ideas? Do you want to be part of an exciting, dynamic agency with an enviable roster of clients? Are you ambitious with a hunger and desire to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional results?
If the answer to all these questions is “Yes”, then we’d love to meet you; you could be just the person to join our team. As HGA’s video department continues to grow, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven, ambitious, creative motion graphics designer to join our team and produce exciting content for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate passion, knowledge, creative flair and a keen eye for detail – ensuring the exacting standards we set continue to be delivered on every production. The role requires someone with a strong set of motion design and video editing skills, along with an ability to manage concurrent projects. No two days will be the same and you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of exciting projects.
The role reports directly to our Creative Director and will require you to demonstrate the following:
- At least 1 year of commercial industry experience
- Ability to manage and take full ownership of multiple concurrent projects including budget responsibility
- The ability to think creatively, generating interesting ideas and solutions to a variety of briefs
- A strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Strong knowledge of creating initial design elements in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong ideas person – be able to interpret briefs and articulate and present your ideas, both verbally and in written form
- Experience of managing workflow and working as part of a production team
- A strong showreel and passion for all things motion
This role is ideal for an ambitious filmmaker who wants to play a key role in a fast paced, dynamic production team and be part of an exciting future.
HGA is a full-service events production agency that has been delivering the UK’s best events for more than 30 years. Our in-house video team delivers effective communications and campaigns to support our event offering, as well a diverse range of stand-alone projects for a huge range of well-known brands
What We Offer
HGA offers an attractive remuneration and reward package, with highly competitive salaries and a range of other benefits that allow us to retain the best people. You will be working from our Manchester office, in a fantastic and rewarding environment where employees are valued. You’ll be working alongside a talented and ambitious team at a really exciting time in our growth.
To apply please send your CV and showreel to Steven Hartley on firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below