We're looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic digital candidate with experience in managing paid media accounts. The role will manage many brands across PPC, Display, SEM and Social.
With a focus on Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram paid media along with other social and digital media planning, buying and optimising campaigns.You will have hands-on experience planning, applying the strategy and setting up paid media campaigns across several platforms, along with strong analytics skills to optimise and refine your campaigns for successful, positive results.
The role will give you hands-on experience of some well known and loved national UK and international brands within both B2B and B2C.
The position will be located in our Manchester City Centre offices.
You will have experience in an agency, or working client-side for a brand, ideally within digital marketing. You may be a PPC Account Executive / Manager, or Paid Media Co-ordinator / Manager looking for the next step in your career.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Knowledge of software such as Google Analytics, Google Ads (Adwords), Facebook Ads, Merchant / shopping.
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Sound understanding of social media technologies and how the web/mobile spaces work.
- Experience of planning and buying digital media.
- Analytical skills and ability to learn from and refine the conversion funnel.
- Marketing experience - how to seek, acquire and engage an audience through paid media.
- Experience of generating monthly reports, including the use of insights, analytics software.
- Experience or understanding of using a CMS.
- Advantageous - Google Adwords Certified (you have passed the fundamental and at least one Advanced Adwords exam)
- Advantageous - Contributing to the production of digital solutions (e.g. websites, apps and/or social media).
Mosquito is a creative brand communications agency with a strong integrated brand-building offer. We work for blue-chip, entrepreneurial and challenger brands across the UK, USA and Europe and are looking for talented, committed professionals with an eye for detail and a passion for the job. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please get in touch!Mosquito has offices in the North West UK, in Manchester city centre and Cheshire. We service clients nationally (including central London) and internationally.
Benefits include: contributory pension scheme, life assurance, generous holiday scheme, frequent socials and much more..
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below
** Please Note: Recruitment agencies do not apply or call.***