Senior SEO Consultant
Are you a self-confessed SEO geek? Is your idea of fun making the web a better place through great websites?
We may have just the job for you, if you are up for the challenge. SALT.agency is currently looking for a Senior SEO Consultant for our Leeds HQ.
SALT.agency started five years ago, and we’ve already become one of the go-to agencies when it comes to technical SEO. We consult with some of the most respected brands in the world — several of which are extremely well-known companies based in Silicon Valley.
We educate our teams in the latest developments across our industry and encourage a self-learning approach. We undertake lots of research and development, so let us know what you would like to specialise in or explore.
- 4+ years of experience in the industry.
- Extensive understanding of on-page SEO and site architecture.
- Understanding of search engines and web crawlers.
- Understanding of how the web works, status codes, protocols.
- Ability to solve complex indexing and crawlability issues.
- Understanding of responsive development, mobile SEO and its key factors.
- Full understanding of URL structures.
- Experience with crawling tools such as Screaming Frog and/or Sitebulb.
- Ability to work within agile environments.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Advanced skills with spreadsheets.
- Ability to utilise keyword research tools for international targeting (not essential, but desirable).
- Strong understanding of International SEO architecture (not essential, but desirable).
- Experience in planning International SEO campaigns (not essential, but desirable).
- Client consulting.
- Team management.
- Training and supporting junior members of the team.
- Campaign planning and execution with Account Directors.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Profit-sharing (we aim for an additional month’s salary as a Christmas bonus).
- Holiday allowance (up to 34.5 days including bank holidays).
- Fun away days (every quarter).
- Advanced training.
- Flexible hours.
- Travel to work schemes.
- Pizza, coffee, and alcohol (our fridge is always full).
- Global industry events.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please!