Head of Digital
We’re on the lookout for an experienced and passionate team player to join our digital team to help manage and build our digital offering. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come in and make a big impact in our agency.
Over the last couple of years we have won and been nominated for a number of digital awards for the bespoke websites and products we have designed and custom built. We want to take our digital offering to the next level which means bringing someone in to support that growth.
You will be accountable for managing all our digital projects from a project management/client demand perspective, including delivering essential specification documents and PID’S, as well as supporting the new business team on new business pitches and proposal writing for key digital opportunities. You will also be in charge of planning and executing development work on our own Content Management System – Absolute Control, to make sure all new features are planned in and delivered on time for the benefit of our clients.
We are looking for a natural leader and problem solver who can manage a team and get the most out of it.
- Minimum of 4/5 years’ experience of working in a digital marketing agency
- Good technical writing skills
- Previous experience as a web developer would be useful
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of web technologies specifically
- Great people management skills
- Excellent project management and delivery skills
- Experience of using software to manage day to day tasks such as Synergist, Slack, Trello etc
- Leading the digital team
- Project managing all digital projects with support from the client service team
- Delivering specification documents/PID’s
- Discussing and mentoring our clients on digital opportunities
- Developing a plan for our own CMS products – Absolute Control
- Pitching the business to new digital clients
- Liaising with the creative, UX and digital teams in order to plan and prioritise new projects
- Ensuring good communication is maintained at all times
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Games room – inc pool & table tennis
- Great studio environment
- Good holiday entitlement which increases every year of service
- Birthday off work
- Movie & pizza nights
- Flexible work times
- Paid gym membership
- Fresh fruit delivered each week
- Team building events and weekends away - 2019 is Barcelona