Don’t Panic is a B2B events agency specialising in the seamless delivery of all aspects of awards, conferences and more.
We pride ourselves in producing innovative and profitable events, based on our strong relationships, attention to detail and unique approach.
The Sales Executive is responsible for driving sales growth across our fantastic programme of events within the Marketing, Creative & Digital sectors – locally, nationally and globally.
With a focus on increasing awards entries, making sure tickets are sold out and driving sponsorship this is a varied role for someone that’s able to work on several projects at any one time.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who’s agile and able to identify, contact and win new business
- Someone who knows that relationships don’t just work via email – the phone will be your friend and you’ll love talking
- Someone who’s organised – you’ll be a whizz on excel etc but understand CRM systems and the need to be organised
- Someone who’s meticulous with figures – you’ll know your pipeline, and you’ll be on the ball with payments and invoicing
- Someone who’s determined, optimistic and able to work in a fast paced and lively office
- Someone who’s happy to jump in the car or board a train or plane to get the deal done
- Someone who views work as a career, not a job – you’ll have ambition
- Someone who understands that the 9 to 5 doesn’t really apply – you’ll always want to build your knowledge and wont view work as clock in – clock out
- Someone who can get to & from our offices in Ramsbottom, near Bury as this is home for us when we’re not out at events.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll pay you a competitive salary and you’ll have a transparent and open-ended commission structure that rewards you on everything that you bring into the business. Of course, you’ll get the usual – computer, phone, pension etc but most importantly, the chance to join us at a point where we’re starting a huge growth programme.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com