This well established B2B PR Agency based in the heart of Derby has an exciting opportunity available for a B2B PR Account Director to join their team and become part of the senior management team with the opportunity to gain shares in the business once proven.
You will work alongside the MD and company director to develop and grow the business. They are a well-respected B2B PR agency, operating primarily in the print, packaging and related industry sectors; they are looking for someone with sector experience that compliments their existing clients, allowing them to grow their client sector portfolio.
The right candidate will bring their agency and client experience to be part of this. Their knowledge and experience will play a key role in our growth and complement the work we already do. It will be hands on role, but with business development and strategic thinking at its core. For the right person, this is an exciting opportunity to build and develop their career and with the potential to become a partner within the business in the next few years.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
To support agency’s existing and potential client base through:
- Working alongside the Business Directors to formulate and implement the business strategy and growth plans
- Identifying new business opportunities within the sectors identified by the senior team and business plan
- Writing proposals, pitching and winning new business
- Being the main point of contact on a portfolio of clients, helping to develop and implement their PR and communications plans
- Raising awareness of the agency and helping to build its brand
- Developing senior press relationships and managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
- Offering crisis management and advice to clients
- Extending networking opportunities
- Reporting and providing high level data analysis
- Maintaining awareness of industry issues and trends in clients’ industry sectors, identifying opportunities for communication
- Attending client events and industry conferences
- Helping develop fresh ideas for client PR and communications campaigns
To apply, email your CV to Helen Salt, quoting above job title or click the link below.