Our client have established themselves as one of Manchester's largest and most prestigious Media Agencies with some incredible clients.
They are incredibly innovative and are currently at the very forefront of creative and exciting marketing campaigns. With incredible offices based in the city centre, they offer one of the best work environments for their employees.
This is an opportunity to work with exciting clients, gain a lot more client contact, and be enrolled in some fantastic training programmes.
Our client are looking for an Organic Performance Manager to join the rapidly growing SEO team. As an Organic Performance Manager you will be responsible for leading a small SEO team across one of the Agency’s largest, most prominent brands and clients. You will also develop your knowledge of media planning, due to the integration between this agency’s SEO team and other teams within the Agency.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skills in both SEO and the wider digital marketing and want to move into a massively client facing position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 and a half years’ experience of running SEO campaigns, ideally within an agency
- Have experience of guiding a small team in your current role
- Have excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Be bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- Be able to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insight, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Omniture etc
- Have some good client-facing experience
- Have good experience in SEO Content Marketing.
- Access to unlimited amounts of training around all of Digital Marketing across all channels
- Progression plans that are not limited to your team, or even your company
- Inclusion in an industry leading benefits plan tailored to you
- A great friendly atmosphere, with early Friday finishing hours.
- 27 days holiday with an extra day accrued each year.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Charlotte Humphries: email@example.com, or call us on 0161 667 3369