A company delivering digital-like precision and accountability to advertising on the most powerful advertising and branding medium - television.
They enable advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments. It helps advertisers address hard-to-reach TV viewers through a single access point with standardised measurement.
The Campaign Manager is primarily responsible for the end-to-end management of all campaigns.
They will support the Commercial teams to fulfil agency KPI’s.
They will also be coordinating with the more senior members of the team to ensure we have the correct supply volumes to deliver out campaigns considering targeting, margin and quality.
You will have
- Experience executing campaigns through buying platforms.
- Excellent excel skills
- Beneficial to have an understanding of video advertising and related metrics.
- Good understanding of the online ad industry, ad targeting and optimisation through DSPs/SSPs
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to form strong relationships with internal/external teams
- A strong communicator - who can translate technical detail into a simple summary
- A self-starter who’s not afraid to ask for help or volunteer with new ideas
- Highly organised, including strong time-management
To apply for this role, send your CV to Charlotte Humphries: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0161 667 3369