twentysix is a digital marketing agency with office in Leeds, London, New York and Singapore. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
We design and build websites across the two major development platforms, Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET) and LAMP (PHP). We have expertise in the delivery and support of business critical and ecommerce websites for a wide range of B2C, B2B and public-sector clients. We’re now looking to add another experienced and technical digital Project Manager to take responsibility of delivering these web projects on time and on budget.
Our city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As part of the Production department you’ll be supporting the Head of Project Management in the delivery of all web projects within the agency, contributing to client satisfaction, whilst helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work.
Naturally we want someone who’s is incredibly organised and has the ability manage multiple large-scale projects at any one time. We want you to have a deep knowledge and understanding of project management methods, especially Agile, leading technologies and products, both web and application.
What we need
- At least 3 years’ experience in website build project management.
- A demonstrable experience in Agile.
- Highly organised, motivated, and can take the initiative.
- Experience working in a similar sized agency or multi-project environment is a must
What you'll be doing
- Project Management of web projects, working side-by-side with your Account Manager to manage delivery of agreed projects.
- Generation and guardianship of Functional and Technical specifications, and Test plans.
- Understanding of the technical skills required to deliver web project, and booking the right people to deliver the skills required at each stage of a project.
- Complete understanding and control of projects, their current status, their requirements and deadlines.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF2019 in your covering letter.