twentysix is a global digital marketing agency with offices in Leeds, London, New York and Singapore. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
The user underpins everything we do at twentysix, be that a website build, service design, ad hoc campaign or full digital strategy - an understanding of users is essential, and the way to do this is through research. Every project is unique and we work with our clients to define a tailored approach to deliver robust insights.
Our Strategy and Planning team are looking for their next Insights and Planning Executive or Manager, depending on your level of experience. Working as part of the Strategy and Planning team, you will provide research and insights from quantitative and qualitative sources including audience, market and competitor analysis.
You will also help develop digital marketing strategies, plans and recommendations for clients and new business pitches, whilst supporting the delivery of exceptional work across the agency with research and insights that fuel creative thinking and problem solving.
The Strategy and Planning team are based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities. We pride ourselves on support and focused learning and development opportunities, and being surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build an exciting digital career with us.
What we need**
- At least 2 years ‘experience, or 4+ as a Manager, working in an agency, digital marketing or creative environment.
- A good working knowledge of digital marketing.
- A degree or demonstrable working experience in Psychology, Economics, Sociology or similar.
- What we’d like**
- You to be curious, analytical, empathetic and creatively minded.
- You to be interested in ideas, big and small.
- You to be a natural problem solver.
- You to be interested in human behaviour and different societies, groups & cultures.
- You will be eager to discuss issues and challenges within the world.
- And finally, have the desire to be constantly learning and the drive to do so independently.
What you’ll be doing**
- You will use the planning approach to develop new strategic ideas, insights and recommendations for clients and new business pitches.
- You will conduct various types of research and analysis to identify the core insights, challenges and opportunities in a brief, including, audience research, market and competitor research.
- Business/brand research and analysis looking at wider client business context
- Digital performance analysis (working with media and UX teams)
- What you’ll get in return**
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)**
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF2019 in your covering letter.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.