Don’t Panic is a B2B events agency specialising in the seamless delivery of all aspects of awards, conferences and more. We pride ourselves in producing innovative and profitable events, based on our strong relationships, attention to detail and unique approach.
The Resource Manager role will be responsible for the day to day resource management of the agency across all departments ensuring the right resource is assigned to each project whilst managing high levels of utilisation.
The role can be either part time or full time and is based in the Ramsbottom office.
Keys duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Don’t Panic team to plan in activities and spot areas of capacity across the business.
- Deliver effective project plans, identify tasks, manage execution and delivery and ensure milestones are achieved
- Negotiate agreements with freelancers and book in appropriately, where needed.
- Report & monitor the use of time within the agency and assist the MD with new business proposals in terms of resource planning.
- Recruiting and managing work placement students
- Extensive experience of resource management ideally in an agency environment
- Experience of financial management including budgets and expenditure
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of people including freelancers, suppliers, sub-contractors and clients
- Effective project management skills and experience of using project management software
- Can demonstrate a commercial focus
- Attention to detail
- The ability to forward plan, anticipate potential issues and propose solutions
- Excellent time management, with the ability to work to tight timescales with the ability to successfully prioritise
- Delegate effectively and competently
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Understanding of the event industry
- Agency experience
To apply send your CV and a brief cover letter to Nicky Wake, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org