The Milexa Group are looking for a PPC Executive. The mission of the PPC Executive is to support in our expanding paid marketing efforts by ensuring our current multi-country and -language accounts are following best practice and are generating positive ROI whilst proactively looking for and trialing new opportunities in order to increase reach.
You will be working on a number of both English and foreign language paid search accounts covering various territories, both on Google Ads and Bing platforms.
You will take ownership of the day to day running and optimisation of the accounts and will constantly be looking for ways of improving and expanding our activity whilst achieving ambitious GP targets. Next to Paid Search, Shopping, and Google Display campaigns, you will also be supporting our Paid Social activity on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
You will be working closely with the wider team on defining a Paid Media roadmap that is in line with the company’s vision and targets, and you will be proactive in contributing to the success of the department.
Role Objectives & Outcomes/Goals
- All accounts audited according to best practice with a finalised list of recommendations
- Produce three new ads per ad group in all EN language accounts with the aim of improving CTRs and quality scores
- All engine tasks are completed at their assigned timeframes whilst help ensure accounts are achieving monthly GP targets
- Finding new opportunities of expansion in accounts in order to drive reach.
- Supporting Paid Social activity by contributing innovative campaign (optimisation) ideas and contributing to the planning and building of a campaign (testing) plan / engine
- Independently run Paid Search engine (daily account optimisation) for Paid Search, Shopping and GDN campaigns
- Ensure all accounts are optimised according to Google best practice
- Keep on top of new Google products and test and roll out accordingly
- Expand Paid Search activity in order to increase reach while ensuring we’re matching or bettering target CPA
- Continuously test & learn in order to improve customer experience
- Support Paid Social advertising activity (FB/IG and Pinterest)
Skills, Competencies, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Minimum of two years experience in Paid Search advertising (Google Ads and Bing) (required)
- Google Ads certified (Google Ads Fundamentals and Search Advertising)
- Familiar with Google Analytics and comfortable using its reports to analyse performance and make informed decisions accordingly
- Paid Social experience highly desirable (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Fluency in a (European) foreign language highly desirable