Freelance Sports MCR Operator
StreamAMG is an award-winning tech company transforming the online video sector.
We help sports, media, betting and gaming organisations manage, monetise and distribute video content. We power the online video behind some of the largest brands in the world including organisations from BBC and ITV, to Liverpool FC and FC Barcelona, and William Hill and Betfair.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated MCR operative, to join our Sports Team Based in MediaCityUK. This is an exclusive opportunity to work on multiple high profile EU sports projects. The role would encompass managing the workflows as part of the MCR team and application od graphics and vision mixing VTS through cloud-based production. This freelance role is shift based and primarily around evenings and weekends.
There may at times be traditional production requirements needed (editing, vision mixing etc.) and a requirement to evolve and intake new systems is a must.
This role would ideally suit an existing student or recent graduate looking to learn more about the media production/ online video environment, with the view to progressing within the sector.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a digital environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Time management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Some knowledge of streaming media would be desirable.
- High level of team working skills within a busy sports environment
- Excellent communicator, with end users and internal teams.
- Attention to detail, solid organizational skills with a clear focus on delivering great user experiences
Responsibilities will include
- Shift based work over 7 days (Inc. evenings and Bank holidays)
- Managing incoming client queries and issues, via phone and email.
- Liaise with 2nd line Support teams to resolve systems issues when required
- Gaining in depth knowledge of StreamUK platforms and payment platforms. Utilising this knowledge to resolve user issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Following defined operational processes and procedures
- Providing cover for production teams.
- Live encoding and delivery of sports events to high profile clients
- Cloud based graphics and VT application via software.
- Reacting to any issues and following outlined procedures
- Monitoring back live streams at end user level.
- Liaising with end client for any issues
What we offer in return
- Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment
- Entry level training in a media environment
- Based in MediaCityUK
- Competitive hourly rate
- Company benefits, including Private healthcare, Bike to work scheme and other benefits.
- High Profile Sports work and a clear career path
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com, or click the link below