Due to recent growth and successfully acquiring new contracts, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our client services team in Manchester.
This role will involve working across various clients who all operate across a number of channels, including photographic production, creative development and production and digital, you will be the primary point of contact and will be responsible for the day to day operation of the accounts.
We are a highly successful integrated creative content company, working with over 160 retailers from startups to some of the biggest brands and names in the world of fashion & home. We build relationships, create content and deliver results that matter.
Our team of 100 based across Manchester, London & Mumbai have the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients that deliver results and increase their sales.
From our studios in Manchester our services include branding, web design, digital marketing, creative, photography, production and video all of which are wrapped with end to end account management and logistics production – put simply we plan, create, deliver and optimise content for our clients.
Working alongside the Client Services Director and both our strategic and production heads you will oversee the development and production of campaigns, whilst helping to build and strengthen long-term relationships.
The successful candidate will develop a trusted advisor relationship with both clients and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Lead and mentor account executive working within the team.
- Taking briefs and managing campaigns from concept to execution working closely with the client and internal teams. Briefs will be across print and digital campaigns, photography and video.
- Attend key brief and meeting sessions with clients to ensure excellent service delivery.
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level.
- Management of senior clients and their expectations.
- Owner of client KPIs.
- Budget management and delivery of sound financial reporting and forecasting.
- Experience working at Senior Account Manager level within a creative agency, knowledge of photographic and video production ideal but not essential.
- Experience in managing junior team members.
- Ability to multitask with a proactive and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally – you need to be able to work closely with, manage and inspire both clients and internal production teams.
- Enthusiastic and highly organised.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential as is an understanding of production.