Senior .Net Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Developers to join our innovative, award winning digital agency in our Kentico and Umbraco teams.
This exciting opportunity will see you join a 30 strong Fat Media Group development team, available at any one of our locations, with responsibility to work with or manage multi-developer teams on builds to enterprise level. With head offices in Lancaster, this role can be available here, or in our London office.
On a day to day basis you will work underneath our Lead Developers to develop solutions for our clients, both prospective and existing. This role is the perfect opportunity for an existing Senior Developer, who has a proven track record of understanding a client’s requirements and translating this into an integral component within their business.
Fat Media is built on a culture of positive, can do attitude and we would expect our new team member to contribute this to the team, educating our client services team when there is a gap in knowledge to ensure our clients receive the absolute best!
Role Responsibilities & Required Experience
Senior Developers’ responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading development teams on a range of small to enterprise level builds
- Providing clear technical advice to designers, front-end developers, strategists, project managers etc.
- Strong demonstratable experience with Content Management Systems using MVC (Kentico, Umbraco or otherwise)
- In depth knowledge of C#, ASP.NET v4+, MVC4
- Working closely with clients to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- The integration of third party systems, such as CRMs, payment gateways, document management tools, web services and authentication systems
- Kentico or Umbraco certification
- Designing solutions for high traffic demands; experience of performance testing, analysing results and applying performance improvements
- Exposure to Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS
- An understanding of web security concerns; experience of testing and resolving security issues
Why Fat Media?
- We have a special culture here and being part of our team is more than just a job
- We are constantly developing and implementing new exciting systems for our talent that make Fat Media a great place to work
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Free Breakfast
- Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
- Free .co.uk domain and unlimited hosting space (for your personal projects)
- Regular social events including three staff parties a year
Click on the link below to submit your application