Über Strategy Manager
This is a high profile role, working closely with our client teams, leading and shaping strategy and driving change, innovation and business growth.
To be suitable for this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- This is a high profile role, working closely with our client teams, leading and shaping strategy and driving change, innovation and business growth.
- You’re the voice of the customer at every turn and touchpoint, and should ensure that this is a key focus for both clients and creative development.
- You’ll provide strategic direction and brand and campaign development across the full mix of channels, using research, insight and analysis to underpin your thinking and being innovative with technology to successfully measure your work and its effectiveness.
- You’ll be a confident, problem solver, making the complicated simple and driving the strategic direction of client briefs to create a process for delivery combining both strategic and creative outputs. You’ll then be in charge of delivering this process working with the client services and creative teams.
- Building great relationships with our clients and adding value strategically, you’ll maximise agency influence and value for clients, creating a profitable function within the agency.
- It’s also an opportunity for you to share your vision and take ownership of strategic development for the agency - you’ll be the champion of the Uber brand itself and brand guardian in terms of its development strategically.
- A senior role within new business, interpreting and answering a new brief, being the lead - from brief right through to pitch as the strategic driving force.
Skills and experience needed:
- You’ll be presenting regularly , so being a confident and competent speaker is required, sharing your thoughts in an articulate and compelling manner.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of the customer, and can conduct various research methodologies where required to get deeper insights and/or test creative concepts.
- You’re a Strategist who’s developed experiences across different channels, worked on significant clients and has a good knowledge of the complete CRM landscape in the digital age.
- With a strong commercial understanding of client business, you know the power of numbers, but don’t get bogged down in data.
- You’re innovative and have the ability to inspire confidence in both clients and colleagues, facilitating changes in direction, risk taking and problem solving.
- You’re ambitious and eager to keep learning.
- You’re a leader, and able to work both autonomously managing your own workload, whilst being part of a wider project team on various accounts.
This is a brilliant role for a Strategist who wants to work with an agency that’s really going places. The ideal candidate should be methodical, ambitious and personable with excellent communication skills and happy to deal with all clients old and new.
The role is based in our Sheffield office. If you're interested please send your details to: email@example.com
Recruitment agencies, we will call you, please don't call us.