We are THG Studios, the home to 375 creative minds that drive significant brand growth for our clients by bringing imagination to life. We pride ourselves in creating truly integrated campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world.
THG Studios has everything a brand needs to grow and flourish, and with that comes career opportunities across strategy, client services, creative, packaging, production, and operations.
So, if you’re looking for the next step in your career, live and breathe creative and want to be part of something truly special… there’s a role for you in our studio.
Strategy informs us. Creativity runs through us. Production drives us.
THG Studios is part of THG Ingenuity, a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
- Experience across a range of productions including e-com photography, location & studio, lifestyle, still-life, video, and post-production briefs
- A solid knowledge of all phases of the production process Collaborate with Client Service and Project Management teams to understand agency business from a scope and workflow perspective, and contribute input to scope estimation, timelines, resource planning, etc.
- Proven knowledge on building and managing budgets of scale.
- Demonstrate the ability to build and lead a high-performing team.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate policy, procedures, and best practices across the business.
- Work cross functionally and build relationships with Photography Director, Retouch Director, Head of Video, Project Management and Creative
- Takes ownership for all producer / client briefs and maintaining consistent quality of stakeholder experience.
- Oversee the producer workflow across key phases, removing blockers and providing solutions to achieve deadlines and quality.
- Be the escalation point for clients and internal stakeholders for continuous improvement opportunities and problem solving.
- Participate in new business presentations and delivery of proposals to clients.
- Play a key part in the roll out of internal processes and be able to effectively manage the interface between Producers and other departments.
- Oversee a team of producers and allocation of workload.
- Meet with employees on a regular basis to review their goals, objectives, and performance.
- Responsible for managing and developing a senior team including 1:1s; continuous feedback; bi-annual performance reviews and development plans.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
- Agile Working
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.