Galibier is a PR agency that applies its big creativity and personality towards the technical, political and corporate end of the Public Relations market, working with clients in sectors including tech, education & skills, professional and financial services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, committed, enthusiastic and confident personality to become a key player in this PR agency’s continuing success and to grow with it.
You will be expected to take the initiative working with autonomy and imagination in a creative environment for this small company on a big stage. Above all else, key to this role is building and nurturing healthy and lasting relationships. That means consistently managing and delivering on expectations – not reporting by spreadsheet.
We’re looking for ambitious Public Relations account managers: whether you have one or two years’ agency experience within PR or are coming from an interesting career in an adjacent industry, we would love to talk to you.
Your duties as a PR Agency Account Manager will include:
- Taking a brief from the client and producing a creative action plan aimed at achieving their goals.
- Presenting to clients in a clear, confident, understandable and professional manner.
- Close liaison with the client throughout each campaign.
- Conducting relevant market research and insight.
- Monitoring of progress and evaluation of results.
- Establishing credibility and being a friendly and professional ambassador for the PR agency at all times.
- Reporting to the Account Director and Managing Director of the agency.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- A demonstrable understanding of the Public Relations function.
- Experience gained in a similar fast-paced creative PR agency, in-house communications department or editorial role.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent media relations skills.
- Genuine interest in current affairs and news.
- The ability to work with confidence and to establish credibility with clients.
- An intelligent, research-driven approach.
- A creative and innovative brain. Not afraid to voice new ideas.
- Energy, positivity, ambition and enthusiasm.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- Industry benchmarked starting salary depending on skills and experience.
- Performance bonus.
- A varied, fun working life with no two days the same.
- The chance to work alongside, and learn from, senior creative agency people.
- Generous holidays.
- Continuous training.
To apply, please email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Prolific North.
NO AGENCIES - thank you.