Manchester-based yet international and 100% employee-owned, BDB delivers impactful marketing communications for the most exciting and innovative B2B brands.
With a commercially focused approach, BDB’s multidisciplinary team of experts use an integrated mindset and intellectual creativity to unlock growth opportunities for clients on the global stage. As a digital consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and support to clients in navigating the digital landscape.
Your role will involve understanding client needs, evaluating existing digital strategies, and identifying opportunities their digital marketing to achieve business objectives. Effective communication skills, a strong digital marketing background and strategic thinking will see you become a trusted partner to clients.
Accountable for the overall health and commercial performance of nominated client accounts, the consultant is committed to continually elevating our client service offering and motivating high-performance teams to work together to achieve shared goals. The consultant should be comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy problem solving, have a passion for driving results and a creative (rather than one size fits all) approach to B2B marketing strategy.
- Consultative approach to supporting our clients with strategic and tactical recommendations that help them to achieve their goals with maximum ROI
- Client-service focus with a commitment to building strong relationships based on trust, transparency and accountability
- Champion of BDB’s integrated marketing communications capabilities and encouraging innovation in B2B marketing based on client needs and industry best practice
- Challenging the status quo and encouraging clients to think differently
- Coaching, mentoring and nurturing talent within the wider account team
- Commercially minded in running efficient and productive accounts and spotting opportunities to up- or cross-sell new services to clients
- Curious nature to ask the right questions to identify opportunities for clients and put forward ideas for new campaigns and cross-service line innovation
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, serving as a trusted advisor and strategic partner in addressing their business challenges and objectives through digital marketing.
- Establish understanding of client’s digital landscape, including past and upcoming digital marketing efforts, client team structures and third-party relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities, trends and competitor insights to support the development of tailored strategies that give the agency a competitive edge in the market.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including client services, creative, content and the wider digital team to develop integrated campaigns that exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Support the pitch process, ensuring the delivery of persuasive and compelling presentations that effectively communicate the agency’s value proposition and unique selling points.
- Oversee the implementation of digital campaigns on your assigned clients, from planning to execution, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Provide on-going strategic recommendations for optimizing clients’ digital presence outside of the pitch process, including website performance, social media, content marketing, and other relevant channels.
- Collaborate with the client services to identify growth opportunities for digital within their portfolios.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing to both the organization and to clients on digital trends, best practice, emerging technologies, and industry benchmarks.
If you are interested in applying, click the link below to send your CV and a short summary (100 words) of what attracted you to the role at BDB.