David M Robinson are recruiting a Marketing & Events Administrator with excellent organisational skills and strong understanding of luxury events and marketing.
Established in 1969, David M Robinson was founded in Liverpool, setting us apart from competitors we continue to hold values of design, independence, and heritage at the heart of everything we do. With a number of showrooms across the North West and in London our estate is growing further this year with the addition of our Tag boutique in Liverpool and a DMR jewellery boutique in the Peninsula Hotel in London.
- Liaising with events and marketing stakeholders internally and externally to facilitate brand events (working with industry leading brands including Rolex, Patek, Tag, Tudor, Omega & IWC)
- Follow up on required information for event briefs
- Work closely with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project management of events
- Keep the event schedule (excel) and relevant SharePoint folders accurately updated with information provided by key stakeholders
- Manage supplier bookings including catering, partner brands, venues etc
- Prepare event documents and collate information using Word and Excel
- Arrange DMR gifting for clients including sourcing luxury gifting
- CRM data management
- Logistics for events
- Marketing collateral for events
- Supporting marketing team with influencer events and partnerships and digital marketing
- At least 1 years’ experience in either luxury events / hospitality or marketing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great communication skills able to work with a variety of stakeholders
- A keen understanding of luxury events and or marketing would be hugely advantageous
- Offering a basic salary dependent upon experience of £21,000-£24,500 plus quarterly bonus
- Employee discount
- Employee Assistance Programme providing GP access and physical & mental health support
- Free breakfast
- Reward discounts offering a range of high street discounts
- Enhanced maternity & paternity
- 21 days annual leave
- This is a full time role Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm with occasional event support work out of hours.
To apply, please email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES - thank you.