Inspired Spaces North 2019
Inspired Spaces North returns for its fourth year of recognising the finest workspaces in the region.
Have you designed, worked in, worked on or just visited an inspiring workspace? This is your chance to submit an entry to our panel of judges to be considered among the most interesting offices in the North.
Inspired Spaces is held in association with Active Profile, with Sheila Bird Group as headline sponsor once again. Special thanks must also go to partners Avison Young and Zut Media. This year, we have a new partner, 86 Princess Street, who will be the 2019 Wrap Party Sponsor.
Last year's number one workplace was revealed as Proactive Property's The Tapestry, after a public poll that attracted 7,695 votes. This year, we're looking forward to seeing even more modern and exciting workspaces entered into the running.
The judges will once again select the top workspaces in the North, which will be profiled on our website throughout September and October. Then the public vote will whittle the entries down to a final Top Ten, to be announced at our wrap party in November, along with which space has been named the very finest in the North.
For 2019, we're asking you once again to send in a two-minute video - whether it's a professionally-made production or something shot on a smartphone with a bit of individual flair.
But there's only one month to submit your entries - the deadline arrives on Wednesday, July 31st. If you have a creative and digital space that needs showcasing, get inspired, get creative and get your entries in.
If you've got a workspace to nominate, tell us all about it in the webform below.
Kindly note, the following criteria apply to all people entering Inspiring Spaces 2019:
- The space submitted must be a commercial workspace - office, or collaborative, communal space within an office development.
- The space must be completed and not under construction.
- If submitting the entry on behalf of someone else (e.g. your client or tenant) please ensure permission has been granted.
- Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday July 31st 2019.
- Qualifying spaces must be located in either Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire, Yorkshire or Northumbria.
- If you have any questions or queries relating to your submission, please email Jess.McDonnell@activeprofile.co.uk.