Prolific North Live: Line-up revealed for Agency & Suppliers Theatre at February 15-16 expo
We can today reveal some of the leading industry figures who are confirmed for the Agency & Suppliers Theatre at Prolific North Live, now just three weeks away.
The theatre, part of the two-day expo being held at EventCity in Trafford Park on February 15th and 16th 2017, will feature seminars from some of the North’s leading agencies and media and tech companies.
Over 4,000 people have now registered to attend the North’s leading media, marketing and creative industries expo - you can guarantee your place now by registering for FREE here:.
And today we can reveal details of what is set to be an inspirational two days in the Agency & Suppliers Theatre:
10.00 Creative Wheel, The Wheel Exists & Freelance-a-lot
- 11:10 Peter Roth & Imran Farooq, Infusionsoft
- 11:40 Daniel Keighron-Foster, MD, Steamhaus
- 12:10 Guy Levine, Founder and CEO, Return On Digital
- 12:40 Simon Wharton, MD, PushOn
- 13:30 Duncan Swan, Director, Vision One
- 14:00 Adela Popilkova, Search Account Executive UK/IE, Microsoft
- 14:30 Matt Emmott, Sales Director, ProCo
15:00 TBC - VE Interactive
- 15:30 Emmy Lippold, Head of Marketing Data 8
- 10.00 Lyndon Nicholson, CEO, Buffalo 7
- 10:30 TBC - Professional Hour
- 11:40 Matt Hunt, CEO, Apadmi
- 12:10 Laura Mashiter, Founder and MD, Refresh PR
- 12:40 Simon Iredale, CEO, Motionlab
13:30 Simon Landi, MD, Access
- 14:30 Gordon Glenister, Director General, BPMA
- 15:00 Alison Bowcott-McGrath & Debbie Thompson, MD and Sales & Marketing Director, Pinpointer
- 15:30 TBC - iomart
Over 120 companies and organisations are already signed up to exhibit, Channel 4, The Landing, Steamhaus and Vision One are on board as event partners, with other room sponsors including Parker Software (the Storytelling & Innovation Theatre), Shoppertainment and the CIPR (The Comms Suite), and the CIM (The Marketing Suite).
- You can take a look at the full list of exhibitors and the floor plan here
- And see what many of last year's exhibitors, event partners and sponsors thought about the first Prolific North Live here
Broadcast, the UK’s leading national broadcast media platform and its sister operation, the Media Production Show, will lead two full days of outstanding speakers and great content as part of the Broadcast and Visual Media Theatre.
A total of 15 trade bodies - including the CIPR, IPA and IAB - have signed up to engage at the event, as have nine financial, professional and business support companies and partnerships.
And there will be a huge range of industry-leading speakers across Event City - click on the below links to find out more:
- The Co-op, Government, Warburtons and Greater Manchester Police (The Communications Suite)
- Tech North, News Flare, University of Salford and Mosquito (Storytelling & Innovation Theatre)
- Tesco, Datify, IFB, Everton FC and Smoking Gun PR (Marketing Suite)
- Paddy Power, Virgin Trains, uSwitch.com (Content/Digital)
As a whole, Prolific North Live represents a truly unrivalled opportunity to generate new leads, expose your business to key decision makers and buyers, launch new products and services to a highly engaged audience, and presents a fantastic chance to network with customers and peers, discuss ideas and make new contacts and leads.
Even at this late stage, there are still a number of ways for businesses to become involved.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.