The Co-operative head of group PR talks at Reputation Matters conference
A one-day communications conference is taking place on May 22nd at The Bridgewater Hall where leading experts in communications will be talking about Reputation Management.
Russ Brady, head of group PR at The Co-operative Group will be among the speakers, who also include Alison Last the UK corporate communications manager at Kellogg’s and Alicia Custis, formerly head of communications at the The Christie Hospital and now in the same role at Stockport NHS Trust.
They will be joined by:
- Francis Thomas, Head of Communications, London Midland
- Sam Ward, Brand PR Manager & Dom Dwight, Brand Communications Manager, Bettys & Taylors Group
- Jacqui Gay, Communications Business Partner, Hull City Council / Communications Lead for Hull City of Culture
- Mark Manley, MD, Manley Law
- Paul Tyrrell, Head of External Affairs, BBC
- Rob McLoughlin, award-winning presenter and producer
- Simon Wharton, MD, PushOn
The one-day conference has been created and delivered by Prolific North and Don’t Panic Event Management.
You can find more information, including speaker biogs and booking details here.