Prolific North’s Global Reach initiative returns this year with new insight into the national and international activity of tech, marketing services, media and creative companies with a Northern base.
Global Reach profiles companies with an office or headquarters in the North and elsewhere nationally and internationally, to build a picture of the North’s contribution to global business.
To launch the Global Reach 2021, Prolific North is hosting a webinar, sponsored by Manchester Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors Beever and Struthers, with a panel of experts to discuss some of the findings from the research ahead of its release.
Registrants will have the opportunity to hear from the panel and put questions to them, as well as hearing some of the initial data to come from the Global Reach report.
- Sarah Novotny, Head of Digital, Creative & Tech, Business Growth Hub
- Caroline Monk, Executive Partner, Beever and Struthers
- Katy Leeson, MD, Social Chain
- Dr Kirsty Fairclough, Reader in Screen Studies, Manchester Metropolitan’s School of Digital Arts (SODA)
- Nickii Gray, Chief Executive Partner, Intermarketing