Amafest UK - A Full Day Conference for Amazon Sales
After the success of our last event in May 2019, Online Seller UK and Digitl are back at UKFast for another full-day Amazon conference.
Whether you’re an experienced seller or just starting out on Amazon, this event is ideal if you’re looking to grow your business both nationally and internationally.
We’ll be joined by a variety of expert speakers who will be sharing practical, up to date and actionable tips. You don’t want to miss out!
Sponsored by: Caribou, ShipStation, Khaos Control & Payoneer
Our roster of speakers includes:
- Susan Roe, Export Manager at the Department for International Trade
- Max Hofmann, Co-Founder of BidX
- Anna Davidson Thawe, Co-Founder of Import2FBA
- Danny McMillan, Host of Seller Sessions
- Alex Podopryhora, Director of M2E Pro
- Dawn Anderson, Managing Director at Bertey
Topics we will be covering:
- How to conduct comprehensive keyword research
- Amazon advertising best practices
- Selling strategies for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Building a successful Amazon private label
- SEO and review generation tactics
- The challenges faced when transitioning from Amazon Seller Central to Vendor Central
In terms of eligibility, the good news is that #AmafestUK is open to everyone, not just those who are already selling on Amazon!
The conference will be taking place at The UKFast Campus, which is in close proximity to the city centre. Places are limited and tickets are priced at £50 each, which includes refreshments and lunch.