Value Proposition Design Training
Join us at Prolific North to learn from David Edmundson-Bird, Principal Lecturer in Digital Marketing & Enterprise at MMU, about the Value Proposition Canvas.
This training day is focussed on understanding and using the Value Proposition Canvas with a view to developing your own value proposition for use in your marketing of existing and new products, services and offerings.
David is a lecturer in Digital Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University where he leads a team of specialist digital marketing academics and runs a number of digital communications programmes.
He is the Course Leader for Manchester Met’s newly launched Global E-Learning MSc in Digital Marketing. He also set up the first UK MSc in Digital Marketing in 2007, a programme that has now graduated nearly 350 high-profile professionals into the sector.
- You will be able to develop relevant value propositions and identify products, services and offerings that customers actually want
- You will be able to develop marketing comms that actually promote your products, services and offerings to an audience looking for them
The structure of the day is as follows:
- Overview of VPD Process
- The place of value proposition design in business models
- Customer Jobs, pains and gains
- Where jobs, pains and gains insight comes from in behaviours, location and psychographic information
- PSOs, pain relievers and gain creators
- Identifying gaps
- Writing VPD statements
- Using VPD statements in marketing comms
Ticket prices: £295 + VAT
Price includes course materials, copies of slides and refreshments.