Social Media Training
Join us at Prolific North to learn from industry leader Laura Crimmons, founder of Silverthorn, about how to maximise your company's social media potential.
This training course is focussed on organic social media campaign creation and management. This runs through everything from setting the strategy to implementation and reporting.
Laura is the Founder of Silverthorn, a PR, Social & Content agency that sparks conversations and engagement to get brands talked about in all the right places.
She won PR Moment’s Young Professional of the Year 2017, was named in The Drum’s 2018 and 2017 50 Women in Digital Under 30 and was shortlisted for the CIPR’s Outstanding Young Communicator 2017.
Laura has led campaigns that have gained coverage by top international publishers such as BBC, Mashable, Daily Mail and many more.
The itinerary for the training session includes:
- Auditing current performance
- Competitor analysis
- Social listening and audience understanding
- Understanding why a separate strategy is required per channel
- Tools we use to research for campaign planning
- Brainstorming tips and techniques
- Importance of brand personality
- Developing a strategy and content calendar
- Data sources
- Tools for creation
- Best practice formats by channel
Promotion / ongoing engagement
- Understanding the best times to post on each channel
- Best practice
- Examples of good and bad community management
Monitoring and reporting
- Tools we use to monitor and report on campaigns
- Demonstrating value beyond ‘engagement’
Ticket prices: Early bird Tickets (if booked before 01/03/2019) – £395 + VAT, Standard Tickets(if booked after 01/03/2019) – £450 + VAT
Price includes course materials, copies of slides and refreshments.