Download the new eCommerce Show North ebook today
As part of preparations for eCommerce Show North 2019, we've put together a new ebook profiling some of the leading brands who will be involved - you can download it here.
eCommerce Show North (eCSN) returned to EventCity, Manchester earlier this month, cementing itself as the largest event of its type outside of London.
Over the two days, more than 2,500 delegates travelled to Manchester for the year's biggest gathering of eCommerce companies, vendors and suppliers held outside the capital.
In this eBook - the third in our series - you will find interviews and articles from some of eCSN's exhibitors. The pieces cover a range of topics that look to help you garner a deeper understanding of how to get ahead in search marketing, product information data and recruiting the right talent, as well as interviews with senior professionals from Hopewiser, Kelkoo and the CEO of Kooomo.
The ebook includes content from:
- Ciaran Bollard, CEO, Kooomo
- Scott Hanson, Retail Product Information Specialist, Pimberly
- Mike Garvey, Senior Business Development Manager, Click Consult
- Kirsty Allen, Head of Social Media, Digital Media Team
- Ed Schofield, Founder, Digital People
- Neil Kuschel, CEO Europe, Global-e
- Amy Croft, Portal Product Manager
- & Jon Good, General Manager UK, Hopewiser
- Charlotte Mackenzie, PR Manager, Kelkoo
- Katharina Hermann, PR Representative, Shopware
eCSN 2019 will feature leading exponents of eCommerce with businesses specialising in the full range of available services and solutions.
The expo in May will take place under the same roof and at the same time as the Tech Show North 2019, meaning visitors will have access to even more speakers and stalls.