Leading speakers line up for Benchmark Search conference on 30 June
A number of leading UK and international speakers have been confirmed for the first Benchmark Search conference on 30 June at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester.
Speakers include national senior figures from Microsoft, O2 and Vodafone, the MD EMEA of Marin Software, the founder of the Dutch company State of Digital and regional speakers from the Co-operative.
The free-to-attend full day conference is targeting marketing professionals who have an interest in digital and search marketing and the conference is being hosted by the digital agency Click Consult and Don’t Panic Projects.
The objective of the conference is to offer best practice ‘Insights to Search 2015’.
For further information or to book a ticket, please click here.
Bas van den Beld, the founder of Netherlands-based digital knowledge platform, State of Digital, was recently voted the European Search Personality of the Year and he is one of the keynote speakers at the conference along with Colin Woon, head of SEO at Telefónica O2 UK and James Murray, UK search advertising lead at Microsoft.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Nick Wilsdon, SEO Lead - Global Channels Optimisation, Vodafone
- Dixon Jones, Marketing Director, Majestic12
- Warren Knight, Author, Leader, Speaker, Think #Digital First
- Paul Morris, Head of Digital & Social Media, The Co-Operative
- Jon Myers, VP & Managing Director EMEA, Marin Software
- Rupert Staines, European Managing Director, RadiumOne Inc.
- Gino de Blasio, Head of Content and Outreach, Click Consult