150 reasons you can't afford to miss the eCommerce Show North (Parts 1 and 2)
The biggest ever gathering outside London of companies spanning eCommerce takes place in Manchester next week, on Wednesday October 11th and Thursday October 12th.
eCommerce Show North will represent an unmissable opportunity to access a world of learning, business development and cutting-edge expertise that will grow your business smarter and faster.
Tickets are free and you can register here:
Over 100 global, national and regional companies are exhibiting alongside over 70 leading speakers from brands, platforms, suppliers and agencies who will all be sharing their expertise with attendees in one of the six dedicated theatres: Market Leaders, Marketing, Intelligent Commerce, Export Success, Digital Transformation and with extra sessions covering a range of subjects including logistics, payments and cyber security.
This week, we are outlining just some of the 150-plus reasons why you cannot afford not to attend and profit from this huge array of talent and expertise:
- Speaker: Ross Matthews, Chief Marketing Officer, Icelolly.com
- Speaker: Jim Cahill, eCommerce Sector Head, Royal Mail – his team manages over 3,000 customers worth £600M
- Speaker: Abigail Brodie, Director of eCommerce at DHL, specialists in international logistics
- Several web and cloud hosters exhibitors including UKFast, one of the largest independently owned hosting providers in the UK
- SLI Systems - predictive cloud-based platform. Founded in New Zealand, now in five countries
- Cloud Technology Solutions: Leveraging the scalability, security and big data of Google Cloud
- FHL/Netsuite: A reliable tech partner of UK, European and Global businesses
- Steamhaus: A cloud hosting consultancy based in Manchester, provider independent
- Exhibitor: MPP Global. Convert Visitors into Subscribers, Predict & Minimise Churn
- Theatre sponsor: Magento. Quite simply the World’s #1 Commerce Platform
- Theatre: World First, foreign currency specialists
- Speaker: Jesse Wragg, InterCultural Elements. How Northern Businesses are Making the Most of Cross Border Trade
- Speaker: Nilay Oza, Co-Founder, Klevu – conversational commerce & artificial intelligence
- Exhibitor: UnifiedVU. One User Interface to connect all your business software
- Exhibitor: Statement Agency – leading Shopify agency for growing brands
- Exhibitor: M2E Pro – integrating the Magento eCommerce platform with eBay, Amazon & Rakuten marketplaces
- Exhibitor: PRWD – Conversion optimisation (CRO) agency
- Exhibitor: Greater Manchester Chamber. The Chamber in the UK with over 5000 members
- Speakers: Chris Leo and Tom Wild, MadeByPi
- Exhibitor: The Filter – providing personalised customer experience solutions, based in Bath
- Speaker: Benoit Bossuet, Temando, global fulfilment solutions for e-retailers and logistics
- Speaker: Graham Broughton, MD Europe, We Are Pentagon – Tips when expanding globally
- Speaker: Rob Jackson, Head of Paid Search, Mabo Media – optimising Google Shopping
- Exhibitor: Best Response Media, websites and SEO, PPC and CRO
- Exhibitor: Mastermindset. We help companies grow using a science model
- Exhibitor: Exact Abacus. Vertically integrated provider of ERP software, ecommerce and fulfilment services
- Speaker: Joseph Darwin. International Digital Trade Adviser, Department for International Trade
- Speaker: Mark Leach, Head of eCommerce, Missguided
- Speaker: Sebastian Dubois. Head of User Experience, Park Group plc
- Exhibitor: Pimberly – a SaaS-based Product Information Management (PIM) platform
- Exhibitor: Peoplevox – Warehouse management software
- Several ecommerce payment service providers including GlobalPay – a global provider of payment technology services
- Exhibitor: Payoneer. Supporting millions of businesses in over 200 countries with seamless, cross-border payments
- Exhibitor: Barclaycard. Multinational credit card and payment services provider
- Exhibitor: Worldpay. Payments processing technology and solutions for merchant customers
- Exhibitor: Tech North. Accelerating the growth of the digital business sector in the North of England
- Speaker: Lawrence Jones. Founder, UKFast
- Speaker: James Poole. Strategy & Innovation Executive, MBNA
- Exhibitor: dotmailer. A global marketing automation platform
- Exhibitor: Allies. A group of ecommerce experts
- Exhibitor: Capita. Translation and interpreting services in more than 180 languages
- Speaker: Philip Driver. eCommerce Head, Canon Europe
- Speaker: Kristal Ireland. Ecommerce and Retail, Virgin Trains
- Exhibitor: Bring Digital. Search, social and web agency
- Exhibitor: Bunting. A website personalisation and product recommendation tool for marketers
- Exhibitor: M2E. Integrating Magento backend with eBay, Amazon & Rakuten marketplaces
- Exhibitor: Moltin. Unified APIs for inventory, carts, the checkout process, payments and more
- Exhibitor: Cheetah Digital/Experian. A global enterprise cross-channel marketing solutions provider
- Speaker: Emma Scotton, Founder, KnowGlobal
- Exhibitor: Branded content marketing agency in Leeds
- Exhibitor: InterCultural Elements, eCommerce service provider based in Leipzig, Germany
- Exhibitor: Maginus. Delivering complex technology projects for retailers and distributors
- Exhibitor: PureClarity is a SaaS eCommerce personalisation solution utilising AI and Big Data
- Exhibitor: VisualSoft. Working with retailers to build, grow and sustain their businesses online
- Speaker: Dave Furness. Co-Founder, UnderstandingE & silicate
- Speaker: David Lawson. Managing Director, AO Retail UK
- Exhibitor: Plentymarkets, a global eCommerce solution headquartered in Germany
- Exhibitor: Klevu. Providing online retailers with unique search technology.
- Speaker: Darren Ratcliffe. Founder, Digitl
- Speaker: Abdul Alim. Co-Founder, Bidooh
- Speaker: Scott Hanson, Pimberly. Product information tech.
- Speaker: Steph Kershaw, Channel Sales Manager, Magento
- Exhibitor: Several logistics and fulfilment companies including 3PL - B2C & B2B eCommerce order fulfilment
- Exhibitor: DHL. Global deliveries and other customised logistic services
- Exhibitor: Promotional Handling. Fulfilment, logistics and distribution services within eCommerce
- Exhibitor: SmartConsign – simplifying the shipping process and carriage management
- Exhibitor: ProSKU – warehouse management software for smaller businesses
- Exhibitor: SmartConsign. A cloud SaaS solution within the logistics industry
- Exhibitor: Tamandua. Tools for the 21st century shipping experience
- Event Partner and exhibitor: Space 48. Award-winning eCommerce agency that specialises in the Magento eCommerce platform
- Speaker: Martin Calvert, Marketing Director, Blueclaw
- Exhibitor: Nosto. Working with 10,000-plus online retailers globally across their shopping journey
- Exhibitor: Websand. Marketing automation platform
- Exhibitor: milklab media. Connecting brands and audiences
- Speaker: Richard Silk. Creative Director, Gather
- Exhibitor: xsellco. An eCommerce platform helping online sellers of all sizes around the world
- Keynote sponsor: MEC. A global media planning agency with expertise in digital and social media
- Speaker: Jon Woodall, Founder, Space 48
- Exhibitor: Pinpoint. Digital agency in specialising in Magento development and design
- Bar sponsor: Knight Corporate Finance. Advising businesses and entrepreneurs in the telecoms, media & technology sector
- Exhibitor: The International Business Festival, June 2018. Hosting the world’s biggest business event
- Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation is a global technology company
- Speaker: Ann Payne, Agency Development Manager, Google
- Exhibitor: Green River Media, Web design and development agency
- Speaker: Nilay Oza, Co-Founder and CEO, Klevu
- Exhibitor: Fluid Digital, Magento e-commerce and PPC agency
- Speaker: Richard Gibbons, Global eCommerce Director, Kellogg Company
- Exhibitor: Liverpool and Sefton Chambers of Commerce
- Speaker: Zak Edwards. Managing Director, Prezzybox
More reasons will follow tomorrow.
The two-day event will feature dozens of additional talks and seminars from key figures within the sector, covering the complete eCommerce spectrum.
There will also be a wide range of industry-critical partners on hand to advise and support visiting eCommerce businesses, including hosting companies, global payment providers and a variety of media partners.
Manchester-based hosting company UKFast is the headline sponsor of the event and CRO specialists Endless Gain, eCommerce website experts Space48, Magento agency Digitl and email marketing automation business dotmailer are all on board as event partners.
Theatre sponsors to have committed to the event so far include global eCommerce platform Magento, business support network Business Growth Hub, international payments company WorldFirst, creative and data-driven digital agency twentysix, B2B marketing specialists SteinIAS and global advertising company Finch.
The event will feature leading exponents of eCommerce with businesses specialising in the full range of available services and solutions, including platforms, payments, analytics, security, marketing, hosting, backbone, logistics, mobile, hardware and innovation.
There will also be a huge range of industry presentations and specialist businesses talks, conference sessions and seminars.
Find out more
eCommerce Show North will be an unmissable event for all those with a connection to the eCommerce sector, from CEOs, CMOs and MDs to heads of digital, developers and technical managers.
There's still time to get involved as an exhibitor, sponsor or partner - please contact Martyn Collins on 07764 406873 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.