Prolific North Live 2018: Early Bird rate extended as a further 10 companies sign up to exhibit
Ten more exhibitors have signed up for Prolific North Live, the leading media, marketing and creative industries expo which will return for a third year on Wednesday February 28th and Thursday March 1st 2018.
The event will once again be hosted at Event City in Trafford Park, Manchester, and we're expecting a significant uplift on last year's 3,800 delegates.
And companies and organisations wishing to exhibit can still benefit from an Early Bird rate, which has now been extended until the end of August.
That means you can guarantee a spot at Event City from just £1,378 +VAT.
Don't forget, too, that early bookers will be able to benefit from our event marketing campaign, which will include news stories in Prolific North Live newsletter and website, social media marketing via Twitter and LinkedIn, and your own blogs on the dedicated Prolific North Live website.
Here's a list of the latest 10 companies to sign up:
- Force 24 - Force24 is a world-class, cloud-based marketing automation solution for B2B and B2C brands
- Bing - Bing Ads is Microsoft’s search advertising platform that enables the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of its network, including search engine Bing
- Attollo - A cost-effective, out-of-the-box SharePoint intranet designed to help your business get things off the ground - in an instant
- Mosquito - A digital brand development agency that combines award-winning creative, user experience and engagement with a heritage of brand building and integrated marketing know-how
- Numo Group - A progressive digital marketing house that specialises in accessible TV advertising, digital development and more, and understands how to link up marketing and technical applications to deliver end-to-end solutions
- First 10 Digital - We use data, tech and creative to build positive, digital experiences that people want in their lives and enable the brand to tell their story
- The Juice Academy - The Juice Academy is the brainchild of Tangerine PR, and offers businesses the opportunity to invest in budding talent across the North West, giving young people the chance to work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Lead Forensics - Lead Forensics can identify your anonymous website visitors that don’t enquire, turning them into actionable leads – in real time!
- IAB - The Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) is the UK trade association for digital advertising, representing the UK’s leading advertisers, agencies, data/ad-tech providers and media owners
- Liverpool Film Office - The first and oldest established film office in Europe, responsible for facilitating television and film production throughout the Liverpool City Region
To see a full list of those exhibitors to have signed up so far, click to see our event exhibitors page here.
And here's a reminder of last year's event, which involved over 3,800 attendees, 130+ exhibitors, 120+ speaker and panel sessions:
How to get involved
There are numerous ways for businesses to become involved, including Event Partnerships, Keynote Seminar sponsorship, Agency and Innovation session sponsorship, Growth Finance Hub sponsorship and Drinks sponsorship.
For exhibitors, stands for Prolific North Live ’18 start from just £1,378 +VAT for those booking early, with a variety of stand sizes accommodated.
For businesses looking to book early we offer a ‘first come, first served’ policy on specific stands in the exhibition, so exhibitors can choose their space in the room.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Jill Taylor on 07879 471636 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.