Prolific North Live opens at EventCity
Prolific North Live has opened at EventCity - but don't worry if you haven't registered, because you can still attend by paying £20 on the door.
The event, taking place today and tomorrow in Trafford Park, will be the North's leading media, marketing and creative industries expo this year.
More than 6,200 people have registered and just over two thousand people attended day one, walking round the dozens of exhibitors and listening to industry-leading speakers.
Here's a quick reminder of why the two-day event is unmissable:
- Over 130 exhibitors spanning dozens of different activities and services
- Over 100 speakers from broadcasting to marketing to comms to innovation and content
- Eight dedicated theatres ranging from marketing and comms to broadcast, finance, storytelling and keynote sessions
- Fifteen national and regional trade bodies
- Several leading media companies including Channel4, Archant, Broadcast magazine, Trinity Mirror, Bauer Media and the BBC
- Links to day one and day two schedules
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.
Here are some photos from around EventCity this morning: