Prolific North Live: Creative England and Search Leeds confirm involvement in February event
Creative England and Search Leeds are two of the latest organisations to have signed up for Prolific North Live in February.
The creative, media and marketing industries expo will take place at EventCity in TraffordCity on February 15 and 16 2017.
It follows a hugely successful inaugural event last year.
Two thousand people have already signed up to attend - and you can do so by registering for free here.
Three Event Partners - Steamhaus, Vision One and The Landing are on board, as well as four room sponsors: Parker Software (the Storytelling & Innovation Theatre), Smoking Gun PR and the CIM (The Marketing Suite) and the CIPR (The Communications Suite). The remaining Event Partner will be announced shortly.
Broadcast, the UK’s leading national broadcast media platform and its sister operation, the Media Production Show, will lead two full days of outstanding speakers and great content as part of the Broadcast and Visual Media Theatre.
And the IAB - the UK trade association for digital advertising - will be curating the Marketing quarter and its director of marketing & industry engagement, Alex Kozloff, will be delivering one of the keynotes on the day.
With much more space available at the new venue, we're anticipating well over 130 exhibitors and partners together with an expanded content and theatre programme schedule over the two days.
- FSB Manchester – Business experts that offer not for profit small business advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in UK government
- MPA – A not-for-profit organisation for the media, film, creative and digital industries, with over 2,000 members
- Greater Manchester Chamber – The largest Chamber of Commerce in the UK, with over 5,000 members
- Creative England – Creative England is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the growth of the creative industries. It works with a wide range of partners and investors from commercial brands and companies such as Google, Facebook and KPMG to local authorities, cultural bodies and universities, national government, and the European Commission
- North Power Women – A collaborative campaign to improve gender diversity from the North of England
- Search Leeds - The search conference was launched this year by Branded3 and featured speakers including the likes of Sky, Majestic, HubSpot and Distilled
And over the next few weeks we'll be confirming more about the superb keynote speakers, seminars, workshops and other sessions set for the event.
As a whole, Prolific North Live represents a truly unrivalled opportunity to generate new leads, expose your business to key decision makers and buyers, launch new products and services to a highly engaged audience, and presents a fantastic chance to network with customers and peers, discuss ideas and make new contacts and leads.
There are still numerous ways for businesses to become involved, including Event Partnerships, Keynote Seminar sponsorship, Agency and Innovation session sponsorship, Growth Finance Hub sponsorship and Drinks sponsorship.
We offer a ‘first come, first served’ policy on specific stands in the exhibition, so exhibitors can choose their space in the room.
We have made sure that our pricing structure is very competitive and there are discounts to reward those who book early.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.