Prolific North Live 2018: New keynote quarters and dedicated zones for VR, AR and AI
Today we are releasing more details about Prolific North Live, the leading media, marketing and creative industries expo outside of London, which will return for a third year on Wednesday February 28th and Thursday March 1st 2018.
Earlier this week we announced that the event will be returning to Event City in Trafford Park, Manchester, and we're expecting a significant leap on last year's 3,800 delegates.
For 2018, we will be streamlining the keynote theatre quarters, with dedicated areas this time for Innovation, Technology and future trends, Marketing and Content.
And there will be specific zones to explore advances at the bleeding edge of technology: VR, AR and AI.
See below for a full list of those exhibitors to have signed up so far - or click to see our event exhibitors page here:
- Display Wizard - The UK’s leading supplier of display and exhibition stands.
- The Landing - Digital enterprise hub at the heart of MediaCityUK where companies have access to events, meeting spaces, a media lounge, superb connectivity and co-working areas.
- Moose Media Management - A multi-award winning social media agency providing account management, training and strategy to businesses across the UK.
- Channel 4 - The British public-service television broadcaster continues to be the home of innovative and boundary-challenging programming.
- The Binary Box - The Binary Box specialises in creating unique pieces of removable wall art, consisting of wall stickers, wall murals and a range of framed and canvas prints.
- Jumpstart - The UK’s leading R&D tax credit specialists providing a complete end-to-end service in claiming for R&D tax relief on your behalf.
- Buffalo 7 - A specialist presentations agency that create bespoke presentations that are tailored to suit each business using simple, effective messaging and cutting edge design.
- Steamhaus - A Manchester based cloud and DevOps consultancy that works with startups, digital and creative agencies, online retailers and high traffic websites. Their team of engineers have expertise in DevOps, AWS, system architecture, scalability and security.
- Klick N Tap - An award winning digital strategy and production agency using the latest technologies to create new opportunities for business growth online.
- Mustard Research - A market research agency that work to help clients make better, more informed decisions.
- PR Agency One - An award winning B2B and consumer PR agency based in Manchester. They are performance PR specialists, focusing on lead generation, brand awareness and reputation.
- Fluid Branding - An established, experienced and highly professional promotional merchandise supplier, with offices across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Phoenix Digital - A dedicated digital marketing agency providing bespoke web design & development, support & maintenance packages, secure hosting service, email marketing, social media, SEO and digital strategy.
- Standby Productions - A premium UK based film and video production company. Focused on creating TV commercials, company films, promotional films, event highlights, product films and music videos.
- Lunar Aerial Imaging - An experienced drone aerial photography and videography company. Based south of Manchester, available throughout the UK and abroad.
- Trunk - Specialist agency focused on great creative, working across video, animation, gaming, apps and social media.
- CTI Digital - A digital agency with in-house development and marketing teams driving businesses forward across non-profit, SME’s Ecommerce and B2B.
- CIM - The largest professional marketing body in the world. CIM offers membership and career development, professional marketing qualifications, training courses and helps businesses grow with tailored support to enhance marketing capability.
- Click Consult - Search marketing agency Click Consult works with brands & SMEs that want a tangible, measurable return from their online budget through bespoke search marketing solutions.
- Ponderosa - An integrated marketing agency based in Leeds, with an impressive client list including Crabbie’s Ginger Beer, Superbreak, Northern Gas Networks and StanJames.com.
Over 3,800 people, 130+ exhibitors, 120+ speaker and panel sessions made Prolific North Live 2017 a massive success - see the full list of testimonials from last year's event.
Prolific North Live '18 will welcome more exhibitors, keynotes, talks, workshops and other sessions - and an even better experience for attendees.
Here's a reminder of the event:
As a whole, Prolific North Live represents a truly unrivalled opportunity to generate new leads, expose your business to key decision makers and buyers, launch new products and services to a highly engaged audience, and presents a fantastic chance to network with customers and peers, discuss ideas and make new contacts and leads.
How to get involved
There are numerous ways for businesses to become involved, including Event Partnerships, Keynote Seminar sponsorship, Agency and Innovation session sponsorship, Growth Finance Hub sponsorship and Drinks sponsorship.
For exhibitors, stands for Prolific North Live ’18 start from just £1,378 +VAT for those booking early, with a variety of stand sizes accommodated.
For businesses looking to book early we offer a ‘first come, first served’ policy on specific stands in the exhibition, so exhibitors can choose their space in the room.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Jill Taylor on 07879 471636 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.